If you have projects that you are unable to finance with your savings, it is still possible to apply for a loan from your bank.
We will detail here the credits that Good Credit offers. Including travel credits and works. Good Credit offers its clients various ways to finance work, depending on the scope of these and the nature of the work, we will detail below the various options available.
The cost of real estate loans is always more interesting
Big jobs: Depending on the work envisaged it can sometimes be more profitable to consider a home loan, especially as current rates have never been so low. In fact, the cost of real estate loans is always more interesting than that of works loans. This is possible even if you already pay a mortgage.
Sustainable development loan: If the planned work aims to save energy (insulation, installation of solar panels, etc.), do not miss out on this very advantageous loan. Especially since it can open right to significant tax cuts.
- Minimum 1600 dollars, no ceiling.
- Refundable over 3 to 30 years.
- This credit offers a lot of flexibility. ( See details below in “Our Opinion” ).
This is classic consumer credit, allowing the financing of works from 1000 to 75 000 dollars, to be repaid within a range of 1 to 7 years.
- It should be noted that there is also a personal loan espresso company “sustainable development”.
A loan can also serve the pleasant! You can indeed offer you a trip or cruise financed with espresso credit.
- Conditions: These are the same as for work loans or any other credit, that is to say, to be a customer of Good Credit after acceptance of the file.
- Amount of credit and reimbursement: from 1,000 to 50,000 dollars, over 1 to 7 years.
- Requested proof: None.
- Options: Deferred repayment, up to 3 months.
- Fees: 1% of the credit amount. (With a floor of 50 dollars and a ceiling of 120 dollars).
You can see that Good Credit has a large offer for credit work
If you have trouble figuring out which credit is best for your project, make an appointment with your agency advisor.
We advise people who can benefit from the sustainable development loan, not to miss out. And this for many reasons :
- It’s an attractive rate.
- The possibility of modulating the amount of maturities (upwards as well as downwards)
- The option “repayment in steps”, which allows you to adjust the monthly payments according to your situation and other credits in progress.
- Spreading up to 30 years.
When you talk to your Good Credit advisor, also ask yourself about the zero-rate eco-loan, if you can get it, take advantage by bus as its name indicates it is at zero rates.